Heat Exchanger Training & Seminar Benefits
- The most effective way to find & identify the types and locations of common defects in in various heat exchangers over the past 50 years
- Identify defects that occur in the newer, high-efficiency furnaces too!
- After attending this seminar, service technicians will realize how many defective, unsafe furnaces they may have overlooked...
- 8 NATE CEU hours provided to those with previous NATE certification
We let you see for yourself! Name brands and real-to-life examples
Over 50 field-tested heat exchangers are brought to the classroom for your personal inspection. See the stress points, fracture zones, and design considerations which you MUST know in order to properly inspect a furnace.
The heat exchanger reviews come from actual inspections, just like the ones you perform as part of your daily routine. Learn how to identify wear-patterns of various exchanger designs. See repeating trouble spots of various furnaces & decrease inspection time.
- NOW through July 9!! Special AACP Member Early Bird Pricing// $1,150
To take advantage of this price, a company must be a full-year Active member [$450 dues]. Other membership categories, may upgrade by calling 410-527-0780.
AACP Member Price after July10 // $1,250
Non-Member Price // $1,550
Who Should Attend
Every furnace installer and inspector can benefit from this seminar. The information presented represents over 50 years of combined expertise in the heating industry. Learn the secrets of the trade now so you can apply them throughout your career.
- Company Owners
- Service Managers
- Heating Technicians
About the Instructors
Russell Prach has grown up in the HVAC-R industry. Shadowing his father, Russell has acquired Ellis’ expertise on heat exchanger services, and is eager to pass it along. Russell’s passion and enthusiasm for this trade is contagious; you will see his enthusiasm transpire in his teaching methods as he captures the attention of each and every student or attendee.
Christopher Prach grew up in this industry so heat exchanger training and servicing are both very familiar to him. The knowledge he brings from his extensive field experience, accompanied by the expertise passed down from his father, makes him a great addition to the instructing team. When he is not on tour, aside from being a father, he oversees the field operations in our service company.
Registration is limited to 35 attendees. Breakfast, lunch and two snacks included throughout the day. Reserve your spot today!
This class will start promptly at 8:00 am. Attendees must arrive by 7:30 a.m. to check-in.
- A copy of the fully updated training manual
- A booklet covering classroom materials
- A certificate of completion wallet card to each attendee
Attendees to Provide:
- A good attitude, pen, and a flashlight
NATE Certified Attendees:
- Must bring their NATE certification card to class (or know your number) to be credited the hours. Attendees will sign a NATE continuing education form during class.
No Distraction Policy
We cannot waste valuable time. If a student is rude, a distraction, or falls asleep during class, they will immediately be dismissed and no refund will be given for that student.